I’m sure you know by now that I’m a coffee addict like most of you. I do need creamer with my coffee, however. As far as storebought creamer goes, though, my favorite (say it with me now, Peppermint Mocha!) is only seasonal. Below are some delicious flavors that you can make at home anytime.
Top 10 Homemade Coffee Creamer Flavors
- Peppermint Mocha from Fit Mitten Kitchen: This is my favorite recipe! It also calls for dairy-free milk, and I like to use soy milk when I can’t taste the difference. Now I don’t need to wait all year for “seasonal” flavors to come out.
- Salted Caramel from Passion for Savings: Yes! I have hopped on the salted caramel freight train and I’m not getting off anytime soon.
- Vanilla Bean from Wine and Glue: There is one word for this flavor: classic! I mean, vanilla goes with anything, but especially coffee.
- S’mores from The Gracious Wife: S’mores are great for fun childhood memories and for delighting your taste buds.
- Almond Joy from Shugary Sweets: One of the best candy bars has been made into a delicious coffee creamer! Mmmmm.
- Chocolate Marshmallow from Shugary Sweets: java, chocolate, marshmallows. You know, the basics!
- Peanut Butter Cup from Fox and Briar: What goes great with peanut butter and chocolate? Coffee, of course!
- Hazelnut from Natural Chow: Another classic and a favorite so I had to find a great recipe for this creamer to put on here.
- Pumpkin Spice from The Gracious Wife: Ok, so I’m not a fan of pumpkin spice, but I put this creamer on my list just for you!
- Snickerdoodle from Foodie with Family: What cookie goes best with coffee? Well, ALL cookies, probably, but now you can make a snickerdoodle creamer.
What is your favorite flavor of creamer? Would you switch to a homemade creamer? Why or why not?